The Syntax Systems rightfully owns all the content published on http://thesyntaxsystems.blogspot.in/. The blog site endeavors to keep its information & data accurate & up-to-date. However, the site does not promise any express or implied guarantees for the information provided here or on any linked site(s). We therefore accept no liability in any form if there is any deviation in the terms of scope, precision, extensiveness, suitability, or dependability of the content. The information and statistics published on the website are only for general reporting purposes. Any decision or step by the website users, based on http://thesyntaxsystems.blogspot.in/ content, shall strictly be at their own risk and judgment.
http://thesyntaxsystems.blogspot.in/ may provide links to the other sites of varied nature. However, those websites are not within the business purview of The Syntax Systems and we therefore have no authority over their subject matter, content quality, data accuracy, and accessibility. These links are appended solely for the convenience of the users and do not indicate ratification or approval of any opinions, expressions, observations, information, merchandise, or services offered there.
The Syntax Systems strives to keep http://thesyntaxsystems.blogspot.in/ updated and operational at all hours of the day. However, the organization shall not be accountable for the same and would not uphold any liability at any time in the case of http://thesyntaxsystems.blogspot.in/ turning inaccessible owing to technical or procedural issues beyond the control of TAS Foundation.
1. How is ‘Personally Identifiable Data’ defined?
‘Personally Identifiable Data’ is defined as any information that directly identifies or can be used in a manner so as to identify, locate, or contact the person to whom it can be attributed to. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Fax number
- Email id(s)
- Financial information
The cases, where browsing or other information is collected in such a manner that cannot be attributed directly or indirectly to a person, are beyond the scope of this clause.
2. How is the Data collected?
- Directly collected Data: You may send us an application in connection with our activities or may send us inquiries through emails. In these cases, you supply us some ‘Personally Identifiable Data’ as mentioned above. Such data collection is done purely with your knowledge and consent.
- Indirectly collected Data: Similar to the other standard websites, our website also uses server log files. The information stored in these files may include browser type, browser version, Internet Protocol addresses (IP addresses), Internet Service Provider (ISP), platform type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, etc. None of this information can be termed, directly or indirectly, as ‘Personally Identifiable Information.’
- Data collected by third parties: Our website contains links to other external websites. We do not take guarantee for the content, the manner of information gathering, or its subsequent use by such external parties.
3. How is the Data used?
We never sell your Data to the third parties or misuse it in any other manner.
- Directly collected Data: The information that you directly supply to us is used for only specific purposes for which it is collected, unless
- you expressly consent its other use(s);
- it is in connection with a Government regulation, legal process, or law enforcement; or
- we discover some fraudulent activity on your part.
- Indirectly collected Data: The information collected by server log files are used only for the analysis of regional, demographic, and other trends.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons